View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaci Naari
Council Member

re: Guild meeting this weekend

Hi Folks,

This sunday at 3.00 PM guildmeeting on TS, please show up;-).

Skiserony
Executive Officer
My Fingers hurt!

Ugh, I saw this post too late. Would've loved to come by. How was it?

I have finales right now, if they're finished I'd love to join again.

Perhaps some people play overwatch? Looks pretty fun to play together, and I'm going to buy it once I'm done here.

Sa7chmojones
Officer

We mostly talked about Soulpatch Crew, in case you dont remember it it was a small guild started around launch that had only a handful of members, with the introduction of crafting bags with unlimited capacity the guild is not needed anymore. The decision was made to move the mats to The Awoken's sister crafting guild/bank Stendarr's Forge and shut down Soulpatch Crew.

It free's up a guild slot for ppl to use as a raiding guild, RP, or trade guild slot. Other topics included the direction of recruiting, the guild application, and the guildsite itself. I believe Jaci is going to schedule a monthly guild meeting and post that info here on the site so look forward to that.

Overwatch does look kinda cool, but I doubt I will get around to it, I'm currently trying to build a Stamblade in ESO, complete Thieves Guild content as well as Dark Brotherhood, finish Fallout 4 DLC: Far Harbor, and I've been digging into Dark Souls on XBOX 360, currently going through Blight town on my way to ring the second bell. Elder Scrolls Legends CCG is the game I'm most excited for atm.

It's good to hear from ya again Ski :) keep poking around the site, and dont be shy about posting on the forums sir. It goes without saying I think everyone would like to see you at the next guild meeting, till then Stendarr's blessings.

My Fingers hurt!

Okey awesome. I certainly will attend the next meeting.

And just maybe I might come back to ESO, but I'll have to start over again then. I'll see.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Awoken Forum Index -> Guild Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: